Best Western Alpenglo Lodge(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Trailhead Inn(Winter Park)
US$156
Fraser Crossing / Founders Pointe(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
US$118
The Viking Lodge and Ski Shop(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$144
US$139
  • Fitness centre
Americas Best Value Sundowner Motel(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$118
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$104
US$94
Vasquez Creek Inn(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
US$122
Valley Hi Motel(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
All reviewscabriolet lifthot tubdeluxe studiotubing hillgondola ridegroupon dealbucket liftoutdoor poolcoca colastay there againski villagealpine slidestove topfront doorski bootsski tripmini fridge
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great location for our Winter Park ski trip. The hotel is located at the base of the tubing hill and right next to the cabriolet lift. It takes 2.5 minutes to reach the village using the cabriolet lift. The hotel has a great hot tub and heated outdoor pool as well. The staff were friendly and helpful. I give this hotel 3 stars because it is dated (hello, it’s name is Vintage!) and it does not offer a hot breakfast option. The on site restaurant is open only for breakfast and dinner.
Although I gave it 3 stars, I would absolutely stay there again and would 100% recommend it to a friend. It’s a great value for the price and while dated, offers a nice clean place to lay your head.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We only stayed a day here because unfortunately I ended up getting ill, the hotel is decent kind of outdated but decent. I can say that the staff is wonderful. I can't say too much more since we were only there a day. We did get on the cabriolet to go to the village it was a hassle waiting in long lines to go to and from, if there ever is a next time I would just stay closer to the village.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the vintage hotel for a weeks ski vacation. It's a basic hotel but very nice. The room was roomy enough. The bar/restaurant was nice to have for when you're to tired to go out. The gondola to the slopes was great. Only wished it opened before 730am. The only coffee is the coffee pot in each room. The outdoor hot tub and heated pool are nice. They are on the second floor. I'll stay here again for sure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We are currently staying at this hotel. We've been here since New Years weekend. Our reservation was until next Sunday. We intend to check out early tomorrow since the experience is so awful. In fact, so awful that I have felt motivated to write a review.

CON:
- NOISE, NOISE, NOISE, NOISE. We understood the noise during New Year's Eve and wee hours of New Year's day but it has been non-stop all hours of the day. They must bus in hundreds of teenagers and college kids every night. It is a weekday (Wednesday night) and it sounds like a party going on in the pool/jacuzzi area and a 100m race in the hallway. We've had no less than 3-4 people knock on our door and laugh in our face when we open it. I've open it up twice to them pushing luggage carts down the hallway.
- Hit-or-miss concierge and customer service. Night crew is OK, day crew is not the least bit accommodating. We used the laundry services. Two machines broke and the other two over-charged us. Essentially, we were told "whatever, can't help you, we don't own them".
- Old furnishings and old rug floor that haven't been deep cleaned in a few years. Our wall has scratch marks (see photos) all over the place.

PRO:
- TV turns on
- Ski locker on first floor
- Internet is free but spotty
- Fridge works well
- 2.5 min lift to village and slopes
- Parking is plenty and free
- Cleaning crew must work hard to clean up after these brats

We understand the value and great location of this hotel but how can you enjoy either of those when you can't sleep!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cacjr88
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I loved the location. Close to everything that I wanted to do. Wish I planned further into the season but this was a very peaceful and relaxing trip. All the employees here have been very friendly and extremely helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo