Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Family Adventure

Ryan was great on our guided tour! We had 4 snowmobiles with 3 of them riding double with... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ryanwB5966JW
Teutopolis, Illinois
Great Snowmobile Experience

Great experience first time snowmobiling. Had a fantastic time with guide. Organized well and the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

More Info
from US$345.00
More Info
1,218 results
All reviews snowmobile tour continental divide great guide hour tour hand warmers putt putt snow suits snow mobiles single track side by side grand adventure highly recommend this tour super fun highlight of our trip take pictures great ride groomed trails
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

My wife says I am not easily impressed. Well, I was majorly impressed with my experience with Grand Adventures and Ryan. He read our group and knew we wanted to have fun. He gave us trust, treated us like adults, and made sure we were safe. The more trust we gave him the more fun we were allowed to have.

Also, make sure you get the picture package. Well worth it!

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed the single lane part, where there was no on coming traffic. I enjoyed the snowy weather. I would, however, like to try another trip with clearer skies. Thanks for providing the boots and helmet.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

This is a must do when in the Denver/Winter Park we absolutely loved the tour. It was super fun- Amazing time- we came from FL so we enjoyed the fluffy snow.
EVERYONE was so polite and professional, they treat you nice and are very informative. Parker our guide was amazing the guy gave us some information on the town history and the mountains, took pictures of us! He was super nice! The tour itself is long a full 2 hr. no gimmicks here- the machines were new and easy to maneuver. They give you instructions and let you practice. They have a photographer there taking nice pictures all along- buy the package is the best.
We did the 2 hour Fraser valley it was breath taking. They made several stops so you can enjoy the views and take pictures. Just DO IT! We will definitely be back and soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

The views were awesome! We did 2 guided tours-Fraser Trails and Continental Divide. Both had great informative guides with plenty of stops to take pics. Had a blast and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Great experience!!! Weekly was awesome we really enjoyed our tour!!! My daughter and I came from STL. Thank you for great service it was definitely something we will always remember!!!