“Great Sushi!”

East Tokyo Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Berlin
Reviewed 30 July 2015

This is a great low key local, family run establishment. The food is great and you can bring your own beer or wine. It's not fancy but if you want good food and good service without a lot of fanfare, try it out!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Having recently moved here from a nearby time we had to find a "sushi" place and this restaurant has the added bonus that it serves pretty darn good Chinese food as well. I've had very good sushi rolls as well as nice Chinese dishes like shrimp w/Broccoli.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

This place is literally 2 minutes from my house and I finally was craving sushi and stopped in with a friend. Nicely decorated, clean and friendly. Had edamame and spicy tuna rolls which were delicious. I will deci it wily go back again.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I like the fact that they offer delivery. The food is good but not as good as other restaurants. So if you want sushi/sashmi and do not want to go out or pick up this is the restaurant to call.

1  Thank DisAPOINTED-123-123
Reviewed 15 April 2015

I went here with a couple of my cousins and we felt like we were not welcome. First let me start by saying the sushi was amazing, I would of given 5 stars if it was just for the food. But the younger waitress we had did not only rush us but had a horrible attitude. She came over to the table and just belted out "READY!!" My whole party looked at each other asking ourselves "is she serious right now? now i understand some people have bad days but come on... you are representing someones business- god forbid you smiled. I will only come back again if its for takeout.. Very disappointed.