“Team lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Ave.
Description: Come visit us and enjoy our brand new Gastro Pub concept where we have incorporated handcrafted beers, boutique wines, small batch bourbons and artistic culinary creations into a high end pub atmosphere.
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch with my team. The burgers are great. Salads are awesome. But the Lobster Mac and Cheese was amazing. Good selection of beers and adequate wine list.

1  Thank jstaines72

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I have only been here a few times but every time has been great. I really like the food (today I had a turkey burger) and love the atmosphere. I wish we had something like this in my town. There is definitely a market for a restaurant/bar like this in Marlborough CT (in case you're thinking about opening a new restaurant). The old Marlborough Tavern would be a perfect location. Think about it.

Sent from my iPhone

1  Thank Janey3335
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Been a constant supporter since the opening, lived not too far but far enough to relax years ago. Like old times, great casual atmosphere, beautiful bar, variety of bar bitesto more rich fulfilling plates easily shareable and wonderful dinner entrees too. Love the rustic feel and open kitchen towards the back, beautiful layout. We all loved everything we got, everything we each drank from specialty beer, spirits to wine, each were satisfied. Repeat, Satisfied Patron.

2  Thank Brittney S
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Great draft beer selection, including porters, which are a favorite of mine. Burger was tasty but pretty greasy. I suppose that's why it was tasty. Fries were nothing special. My friend had a Cobb salad which would have been a better choice for my health. Pricey place. Two beers, Cobb salad and burger was over $50 with a 20% tip.

I was here for happy hour a couple weeks ago. Good deals. I will be back.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

The republic does it right when it comes to food, drink, service and atmosphere. They have some great appetizers including the bacon wrapped dates and cheese plate. The jerk ribs come under a glass dome which is removed by the waiter and the smoke comes out. The meals are awesome from so very tasty burgers to the truffle Mac and cheese. I was a little disappointed they ran out of the steak I wanted, but was very happy with the food. Worth the trip!