“Authentic Italian Restaurant”

Vinny's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 379 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Very authentic Italian restaurant . Nothing fancy but the food is excellent and prices are moderate. Friendly . What I like about this place is that they will easily accommodate your diet restrictions if necessary

Reviewed 2 July 2016

My husband and I stopped there for lunch. We had the mussels with linguine. The sauce was great, pasta cooked al dente and the mussels were big and sweet. Another time I went with my girlfriend after a night shopping and she swears that Vinny's has the best chicken marsala ever. Anytime I have eaten here everything was very good.
The only thing I have to complain about is they should update it. I hate carpeting on the floors. If you are there late, the waitresses start vacuuming and I cant enjoy my meal. Please update this great established restaurant.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We love Vinny's Pizza. The pizza is one of the best in Connecticut, and that is saying a lot!
It is a very thin crust, with great sauce and cheese. Bacon and Onion is one of my go to pies. Sausage and Eggplant is another favorite.
My only problem is that the service is not great. Never has been. I have been going here for many years, and some of the same servers are still there. However, it also has the same guys cooking the pizza and food (the Owners) as far back as I remember. At least one of the owners have been there cooking, every time I have gone there, many times both. That keeps the food at a higher standard.
Give it a try, it's worth it!

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

My wife sent me to work with an inedible kale salad. So we ordered from Vinny's for lunch. Bacon pie and sausage pie. Both were great.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

I have been going to Vinny's for over 30 years and never thought to write a review since it wasn't a "vacation" destination. If you are in Bridgeport, Vinny's is a great place for really good basic Italian Food. It is not nicely decorated, nothing fancy, the most expensive bottle of wine is only 18.00. But you can't beat the food, the price or the experience.