“40 years of great pizza!!”

Vinny's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 379 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I had not been to Vinnys in a long time. Decided to go on this Friday and was not disappointed. As always the pizza was delicious just like it has been for the last four decades. No frills here, the straight good pizza. Decent prices as well. Another bridgeport mainstay that'll probably be here for years to come.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Vinny's has been in business for over 40 years. The restaurant is in desperate need of a make-over. With that being said, you can't go wrong with the pizza or the dishes they offer. If your just looking for a slice this is the place to go.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The pizza was amazing , thin crisp crust , slightly salty cheese and sweet sauce! Also eggplant parmigiana was fantastic had left overs the next day was even better ! Portions are good and prices fair. This little hole in the wall is totally worth a visit. We will be back. I think the photo speaks for itself.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Very authentic Italian restaurant . Nothing fancy but the food is excellent and prices are moderate. Friendly . What I like about this place is that they will easily accommodate your diet restrictions if necessary

Reviewed 2 July 2016

My husband and I stopped there for lunch. We had the mussels with linguine. The sauce was great, pasta cooked al dente and the mussels were big and sweet. Another time I went with my girlfriend after a night shopping and she swears that Vinny's has the best chicken marsala ever. Anytime I have eaten here everything was very good.
The only thing I have to complain about is they should update it. I hate carpeting on the floors. If you are there late, the waitresses start vacuuming and I cant enjoy my meal. Please update this great established restaurant.