“Chain- Chain-Chain, though service is great ”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #68 of 379 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Chain restaurant and priced fairly high.
Service (Darlene) is very good and deserving of large tip!

They need to get a professional menu for their limited Gluten Free choices. The photo copied paper bundle, demonstrates their lack of desire to have us as costumers.
Lastly- mixed drinks are listed without prices, what a scam!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Red Lobster is a chain, and therefore standards are about average. The food is always tasty and the price is higher than one might expect.
That said, if you want fish, lobster, shrimp etc. it is the place to go.
The table service here has improved with friendlier and pleasant waitress.
The bar/drink timing news to improve, as it almost was delayed enough for us to leave, and it was not even real busy at the time.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

All you can eat shrimp was delicious , five different shrimp to choose from, the Mediterranean and Nashville my favorites

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Red Lobster is one of my favorite restaurant in USA. I have tried a couple of times and my first try was in Bridgeport. I really loved it. Good meal, good prices, good for couples, family, friends for any occasion. If you love and want to appreciate seafood with high quality go for. It's all about alive Lobsters, kids love to see them if you have them you have to go.

Thank Vanessa Carolin... H
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I am traveling for business and was desperate to find a restaurant. I stumbled upon Red Lobster and thought why not since it was familiar. I quickly remembered why my family and I never go to Red Lobster. First of all, the seafood was terrible and to add insult to injury, the 8 grilled shrimp with the sides was over $20. What I can say that was good and has always been good was those Cheddar Biscuits. Red Lobster never get rid of those or your patrons will not have anything to eat.