“Just good food!!!”

Moon Star Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We love their Tangerine Chicken. The lunch special is tasty and reasonably priced. They seem to be a step above the standard Chinese restaurant, yet maintain the reasonable prices. Also, it was neat to see that they hired a local teenager to work the front, so placing the order by phone was clear and easy.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Food is good, although I don't agree with NO AC, a little friendly, but I get take out so I don't care.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Fresh chinese food. I only wished they had more tables inside to dine in. I had shrimp and broccoli. It was good.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We've been getting take-out from Moon Star for many years and the food and service have always been good. The staff is always pleasant no matter how busy they are and the food is ready very quickly.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

The best traditional Chinese take-out joint in the Danbury area, at least that I've been to, and I've been to a few. Some of the others are not bad. Actually some are pretty bad, but this place is a definite step up. You can find better in nyc or sf for sure... but you won't do better in Danbury. Not night and day better than the second best, just a little bit fresher, a tad less greasy, spices a little bit more on point. They do have a couple of tables there, but recommendation is for take-out.