“Good Chinese take out”

Moon Star Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 September 2016

We've gotten take out from here for years. The food choice and quality has been consistently good. They don't use MSG in their food, which is a plus. There's one or two tables, so I guess you could eat there, but it's really a take out operation.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Good for takeout and they respond to special requests. I get takeout here once a month. I request very little sauce and they prepare accordingly.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We love their Tangerine Chicken. The lunch special is tasty and reasonably priced. They seem to be a step above the standard Chinese restaurant, yet maintain the reasonable prices. Also, it was neat to see that they hired a local teenager to work the front, so placing the order by phone was clear and easy.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Food is good, although I don't agree with NO AC, a little friendly, but I get take out so I don't care.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Fresh chinese food. I only wished they had more tables inside to dine in. I had shrimp and broccoli. It was good.