“Good”
Review of China Dragon

China Dragon
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Cheshire
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Good Chinese food. Their shrimp dishes, fried rice, and general Tsaos chicken is tasty. Much better than dragon Buffett. I think this is the go-to Chinese restaurant for most Cheshire residents.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I came here for an early dinner.

I ordered the steamed shrimp with vegetables ($11) and rice.

It came 10 minutes later. It was a dish filled with several large shrimp. It was very good.

Friendly service.

1  Thank ct-cruisers
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

China Dragon is the only Chinese place I trust in Cheshire. It's hard to find a good place for Chinese. Good quality food cooked to order fast. My kids love their food too. And, best of all: no cooking and on my way home.

1  Thank blueyeddevil
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant! The family is the nicest family I have ever talked to from a restaurant such as this. They all speak very well English but provide exceptional chinese food. I will always order from them!

1  Thank Mj D
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We visit Cheshire frequently and always make a point of grabbing a meal here. The place is modest looking, but the food is outstanding and very reasonable. It is our favorite chinese both in CT and back in Georgia.

1  Thank Richard S

Been to China Dragon? Share your experiences!