“Amazing pizza!!”

Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Colchester
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Food SO GOOD, It's Addictive. Please Eat Responsibly.
Reviewed 18 February 2018

It’s been a long time since we ate here; so glad we did because we got reminded how good their pizzas are! Each of us ordered individual pies ( taking them home is a must ) and everybody went home satisfied ).We unanimously agreed that the Kiss of Death is the favorite in our table. We’re all garlic fiends so it’s a no brainer! Don’t forget to bring breath mints or you’ll end up giving someone the kiss of death! Needless to say, majority of the slices were gobbled up, with a very few to take home. Next time we’re in town visiting friends, we’ll make sure to stop by and enjoy their other mouthwatering vittles! No need to make a trip to New York or New Haven to sample great pizza, in my opinion.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great local casual family dining. We love their soups, salads, sandwiches, wings, and pizza. Atmosphere is unique.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I really like their pizza. Get it every week from there. Plus they show you your pizza before you pay for it.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

By far my favorite place to get sandwiches in the world. The brickini bread is incredible. My favorites are the Elton, Sammy the bull, Titanic turkey, and the magic garden is a great vegetarian option.

I have heard their other stuff is good too, but I never make it past the sandwiches. A whole sandwich is the size of a small pizza, a quarter is plenty for one person. I usually get two different half sandwiches and eat the leftovers for a couple days.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I went there at 11:30 AM. Was a bunch of folks there but not unmanageable. . We ordered a large pizza with roasted red peppers and sausage on it. It was really good. The wait staff did a great job. Love the decor as well with all the vintage signs. Would highly recommend if your a thin crust fan.