“Our Go To ...”

Family Pizza Restaurant & Grill
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family style restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Catering, Cocktails and Gourmet Desserts. Celebrating 40 years in business Family owned and operated since 1978.
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Family Pizza is our GoTo restaurant. The menu is tremendous - aside from the pizzas, grinders, salads, and sandwiches there are amazing dinners as well. One of our standards is the Broiled Salmon, that comes with sautéed veggies, potato, bread, and salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette. The salmon is consistently a beautiful piece of fish, at a very reasonable $20. The same quality meal would be well into the $30 range in Glastonbury or Hartford. The pizzas are delicious, and nice that they offer both thin and thick crust varieties. We've never been disappointed. Nice job everyone.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Always a fun and exciting time to go spend time with family at Family Pizza! The food is amazing, especially the parmesan crusted chicken, and the service is great!! There's nothing I love more than spending time with what feels like my own extended family at the restaurant!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I have been at this restaurant for lunch and breakfast. The food quality has been pretty average-nothing really has stuck out as very good or a must have. The price for what you get is a bit high.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I've gone here for years and keep going back usually twice a week. Everything they make is made from scratch. Soups are wonderful on a cold day, while the marvelous service and nice people working to serve you make it even better (if that is possible). I keep trying things that I haven't tried before, and I have never ever had something I didn't like. If you want a place to get a wonderful meal with great service, this is the place. I'd live there if I could, but that would be embarrassing. Eating on their porch in warmer weather is wonderful. Flowers in the flower boxes add to the beauty.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We are local and order from Family Pizza often. We are always pleased with the food and service. Nice job!