All reviews starbucks coffee wooded area barn door modern design fire pit bagels terra restaurant bathroom sink faucet outdoor patio amazing hotel bedding comfortable chose hotel hospice care though pricey front desk gorgeous room quiet neighborhood
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This place is wonderful, in and out check in service no waiting. Rooms were super clean, employees were well mannered. Many activities in the Danbury area me and my wife enjoyed our stay. Will be back !! Thank You

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jovaniceperez
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The staff is very friendly but not always accommodating. The rooms are very dimly lit. I stayed in a "suite" which was advertised has having a "kitchen area". I was dismayed to find there wasn't anything in the way of utensils, dishes, cups, glasses, etc. to use in the "kitchen area." Be prepared to bring your own.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank l0m43
Reviewed 1 April 2018

It's a little hared writing this review. The hotel itself is breathtaking as you walk in with a wonderful staff. We checked into a immaculate spacious room and were excited and went downstairs to happy hour to a fabulous bar. After a few drinks and a great bar pizza we went back to the room. Then the most important part of a hotel was very poor-the bedding! There was very poor support in either bed which was very surprising for a new hotel. It's two days later and my back is still killing me. For this reason I simply can't stay there again. Again the hotel itself is gorgeous.

Room Tip: 10 minutes outside the middle of Danbury on beautiful grounds
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was beyond my expectations, I have stayed in many hotels for business trips and this one was the best one so far, I must say. Staff was excellent on point, well mannered, and cared about my needs. My room was very clean, housekeeping was nice they were very approachable. I was able to ask them for extra things and was even able to engage in full conversation without feeling rushed or having that feeling that they may be annoyed to my needs. Who ever is running this building I congratulate them I have yet to see service like this since now my stay at this hotel. I definitely will be back. Thank you for my experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely, clean, new, modern hotel. Enjoyed our one night stay... Eventually they will have to remodel the bathroom sinks, difficult to use and water splashed around sink.... Good location to the Danbury area. Adequate breakfast on Sunday morning. Our daughter and son in law picked a wonderful hotel close to the North Salem party location!

Stayed: March 2018