Crowne Plaza Danbury(Danbury)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$85
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

GardenInn.com
Hampton.com
US$96
HIExpress.com
US$88
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$90
US$139
US$113
Agoda.com
1,008 results
All reviewsoutback steakhousea pet friendly hotelwafflescottage cheeseroom was cleanoutdoor poolroom keythe breakfast areagreat place to stayfirst flooren routefront desk staffking suitecomplimentary breakfastdanbury areaoff the highwaynice stay
Reviewed 6 December 2010

I have business in the area and have stayed at many of the hotels and motels in the Danbury area. La Quinta is clean, new, relatively inexpensive, and the staff is helpful and welcoming. I agree that Yolanda in the breakfast room is great---friendly and helpful. I went to the Outback next door because the weather was bad and had a full meal (with free appetizer because I stayed at La Quinta) and drink for $12.00. I guess it's difficult to find the turnoff because it is at a roundabout at I-84, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out and once you find it, it's easy. Because of the location, it is very easy to access the highway and the stores nearby. It's also about 10 minutes from the Danbury mall. And even though it is near the highway, it is very quiet.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Senoritagringa
Reviewed 2 December 2010

Much much much to say about this hotel. I will start with on my way in I had gotten a little lost. I then pulled over rapidly so I could call the hotel myself and get directions from the staff. This was the best idea, as soon as i stated my location or places around me the front desk talked me through every step of directions to get to them. They seemed as if they really truly cared about me not only as a guest but as another human. I soon as i wrote all the directions down i was about to hang up the phone when the front desk agent stated she was going to stay on the phone with me until I saw the hotel. Wonderful help
CHECK-IN: was outstanding, very resourceful. Not only was the front desk knowledgeable of their property but they truly "owned it". I did not meet one single staff member that was ever in doubt of anything about their property. They had much confidence in their product.
SLEEP: really went well, actually it was incredible ! The room was fantastic, the beds were to MY understanding were very relaxful and enjoyable. I was reading other reviews and MUST point it out the beds are with out a doubt, comfortable. The room had nice lighting an I LOVED the placement of the micro and refridgerator (placed in a cabinet of to the side once entering the room, they were not out in the open). The closet was large, dressers were spacious enough for all of my clothing.
BREAKFAST: even though this is a "continental breakfast buffet" it had plenty of options and also had a waffle machine to make your own waffles. The little breakfast woman working is so helpful it blew me away. She had to of been thee kindess person I have ever encounterd in my life.
HOUSEKEEPING: the housekeepers were very cleanly. The was consitancy every day when I arrived back to the hotel. Towels, refreshed, soaps,renewed,sheets,changed,bed,made and the coffee pot was even refilled everyday!
MAINTENANCE: I honeslty have to say throughout my stay I had one issue that I reported. ( the t.v. was unplugged an I didnt know) Within not even 3 min. I had a gentleman at my door already solving the issue.
The managers, Scott & Vickie were always greeting me with a smile an ALWAYS made sure my staff was fit to my needs. I definetly enjoyed speaking with both of them, they would relate to me and understood me. Above all I did recognize the fact that this hotel really is a team. To the front desk staff assisting with clean up during breakfast, even Vickie I noticed helped out with the breakfast, to Scott I would see go upstairs with plungers with out any hesitation of fixing another guest issue himself and finally the humor and smiles they ALL have.
In conclusion, not only did the hotel blow me away but the LA Quinta Team REALLY made my travels fantastic ! If you ever are debating what hotel to choose in Danbury i would choose this hotel. I hope this helped with your travel to the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank evaglam
Reviewed 14 November 2010

The location was good but difficult to find and one two many hurdles to jump (i.e. traffic circles and akward travel lanes) to finally get there. That's where anything positive ends. The staff had their heads in the clouds and when they were focused, they were rude. My phone didn't work and I was there on business and they did NOTHING to accomodate me. The bathroom had a film on the floor that seemed to me to be undiluted cleaning agent. Too many stray hairs for my liking; the staff doesn't clean as well as they could. The beds were the hardest I've ever stayed in the area....I'm assuming that's a vendor issue. I was given a coupon for outback steakhouse which is attached to the hotel and I was given a hard time by the outback staff toward the coupon I was given by La Quinta. The entire stay caused me more work than my intended stay of business. I will not stay at the La Quinta Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Eggsontoast
Reviewed 11 November 2010

While visiting family in the area I spent 5 nights at La Quinta Inn in Danbury. To find the hotel is not easy but if you follow the signs back to 84 West after leaving it at Exit 8, that is were the hotel is located, next to a Mobil gas station. The hotel is brand new. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable and the bathroom spacious. I loved the recliner. The breakfast is on the House, do not expect a gourmet one, but there are several places in the neighborhood where you can get a fluffy omlette or a fruit salad if you prefer these to bagels or muffins. I would not only recommend it to anyone but will surely come back myself in the future.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2010

Really takes some effort to find this place. Lobby looks like an office building. Rooms are "nice" enough. Very modern clean edges(cold feeling). Found an article of clothing from a previous guest left in room. Not a great cleaning job. The beds are as hard as a rock. Did not sleep well. Some kind of function was going on with free drinks so the lobby was very noisy and crowded. Over all not impressed with this place at all. Staff at front desk almost seemed lost and not very welcoming. Hotel overall tried for that cutting edge look and just didn't pull it off.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple