“Genuine food and very friendly people ”
Review of Dolce

Dolce
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 290 Restaurants in Danbury
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Description: Fine and Casual Italian Dining,serves lunch and dinner all day every day. Good for parties,large groups and any type of event like showers,business meetings,birthdays etc. Takes reservation. Very romantic place, very family friendly. Take out available also delivery in area.Not Loud at all.Full Bar.
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I found this place in google. And I saw they reviews. Let me tell you I do believe every single one. I sat at the bar and I was greet right away with menus and drink. Service was really good and friendly. Lets talk about food. I had pasta cavateli with pesto sauce and shrimp. One of the best pasta dishes i ever had . Lots of flavor and cooked aldente. Coming from west virginia i had to say this is one of the best dishes i ever tried. Since i love food. In the end I had this chocolate lava cake which made my night. Also big selection of bourbons caught my eye. If I’m back anytime soon for sure im coming back.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

My husband and I stopped in last night for dinner and were pleasantly surprised. The food was ample and very good and the service was excellent. We will be back.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I took my Mother here the other night for dinner. While it was ok, i expected more for the cost. Started out with bread with basil infused oil which was great (though would have been nice if bread was warm). My Mom had a salad of greens, strawberries, and almonds. She raved about it! My caesar salad was average and overdressed. Entrees consisted of Ravioli stuffed with crab and shrimp which was really good but the sauce overwhelmed the delicate taste of shrimp and crab. I had the spaghetti with clams. So salty and in a puddle of clear liquid. Ended with lava cake which was presented so pretty. It was good but very grainy. The wait staff were very warm and attentive. Their parking lot is always full. So maybe just an off night? But again for the cost not sure if I will need to revisit

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We were going to a concert in town and selected this as our pre-show dinner spot. Started with some expertly mixed cocktails, then two wonderful entrees. My wife had what they call a seafood paella (but is really mixed seafood over a bed of risotto). Lobster, shrimp, scallop, clams, mussels.. superb and very attractively presented. I had the savory pappadrelle with veal ragout. The meat was so flavorful and tender. Chocolate lava cake for dessert was as tasty as everyone says. Thanks for a great meal!!

1  Thank torm23
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Went back to Dolce this past weekend with a close friend , another excellent, inviting experience. Staff is great food is better not much more to say!!

Been to Dolce? Share your experiences!