US$85
US$107
US$96
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$84
US$72
All reviewseggs and sausagepark flyan early morning flightone night stayclose to the airportmicrowave
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Donna was extremely helpful and treated us great! Every time we visit she gives us the best rates and make sure she gives us a good room. Meeting her has been such a great pleasure. We love when she's working and look forward to seeing her

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 May 2017

Thank You so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your compliments about our front desk agent Donna, we value her work here and are so pleased our guests do, as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.
Sudhir S

Reviewed 1 May 2017

It cost a few more bucks than the Motel 6, but the breakfast was free and decent enough. It used to be a Clarion, and is a little worn around the edges, so now it's a Rodeway. Right off the highway, but quiet. The lobby is cool. The rooms were okay. Beds were comfortable. TV was nice. Fridge was a little noisy. There are bands on Saturdays. I would consider coming back. I was on business. The staff was nice enough. The pool was not open yet,

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
rodewayinnbradleyair, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and are pleased you like our quite and cool hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

A beautiful vacation with family at the Roadway inn was great. We where so comfortable with our room and stay we found ourselves just staying in that Saturday and enjoying are stay instead of going out. We check in on Friday and was able to pick out room. Location to everything very nice weekend.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
rodewayinnbradleyair, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words about our clean, Spacious and quiet hotel with plenty of amenities. We take serving our guests very seriously and are very pleased that we met your needs so well. I hope you will tell others about our property and stay with us again the next time you’re in town. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Stayed here for just one night as part of a Park 'n Fly package. I wasn't really expecting much but found nothing to complain about. Room had a good-sized refrigerator, a microwave, coffee maker, and everything worked, including the heat. It was a cold winter's night but I was comfy. Good TV and plenty of channels. Staff was friendly, and the early morning shuttle to airport (4:00 a.m!) was prompt and efficient. I'd definitely stay here again night before early morning flight.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
rodewayinnbradleyair, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m so glad you like our amenities.I also glad you like our good-sized refrigerator, a microwave, coffee maker. Staff was appreciated for the great customer service. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This place is very amazing. The rooms were nice and the Breakfast was amazing. I love this place. The staff at front desk were good. And also has free shuttle to the airport. I like to stay back. I recommend people to stay at this hotel. they also have best rate.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
rodewayinnbradleyair, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us amazing and pleasant place to stay. I am glad that you find our hotel room Nice and breakfast amazing, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay otherwise. We look forward to having you with us again soon.