All reviews eggs and sausage park fly an early morning flight one night stay close to the airport microwave
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever visited . Lobby and rooms reek of smoke. Cigarette burn holes in the bedding . Dingy and dirty floors and furniture . The onsite restaurant is a dive bar at best . Booked this as a Priceline express deal. Never never again. We didn't feel safe staying at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank nigelboy2012
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

How filthy and disgusting hotel. My bed had bugs and bite me. Microwave dirty full of leftovers. Smoking tobacco and marijuana 24/7 at halls. Broken doors unsafe. Employees worse Attitudes. One * star hotel. Priceline should be ashamed for booking this horrible place. Dirty walls, dirty carpets, people living out of their cars at unsafe parking lot waiting for the bar to open and use hotel's restrooms.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank DANIEL C
rodewayinnbradleyair, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel should be removed from Priceline referral it dirty, dusty, mold, dirty linen, pillows was so dirty the front desk have to change them and change the room which was not much better.i would not recommend my enemies to this dump.This hotel is so bad and should be condemned.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Goldteng
rodewayinnbradleyair, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

OMG, what a hole! I've been to many hotels/motels and not picky, but this place really sucks. I saw two rooms (because the first room offered had strong smell of tobacco in it) and both have not seen cleaning service probably for weeks - there was dust everywhere; in one bathroom there were dark stains caused by humidity (and lack of cleaning). The carpets were probably placed in Nixon times. Overall there was a feeling of a correctional facility, not a motel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m very sorry that you were not completed satisfied with your stay here. We take real pride in offering great service and amenities that compensate for any other concerns. I apologize that there was issue in 2 rooms assign to you and maintenance staff was informed about the issue. I hope you will focus on the many good thing about our hotel and choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The concrete painted brick walls made us feel like we were in jail. Very cheap. Very questionable people staying there. The breakfast buffet was okay but watch out for the toasters you can't work The Toasters and the waffle maker at the same time. The little old lady that was helping in there was cute and adorable very sweet

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 May 2017

We are so sorry to hear your stay was less than perfect. We are working hard to ensure that each and everyone of our guests have a pleasant stay.