“Great Date Night”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Had a gift card from Christmas and decided to have a long overdue date night with the hubby. The atmosphere was great. From young couples to older couples and a few familys. We sat at the bar and had a drink while we waited for our table( about 15 minutes) We were served warm bread and placed our orders. The corn fritters are my favorite but my husband ordered the calimari with the creamy chili sauce omg! The best! The porterhouse was really nice, med rare, good portion and a nice grilled flavor. The prime rib was also very nice but without the grilled flavor. It tasted like high quality meat. The baked potato also good but we didn't finish it because we were busy enjoying the meat. Will have dinner here again real soon. Server was also really great!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Dinner was great! Cozy, comfortable atmosphere. Wonderful service. Will definitely be back. Nice meal for the price

Reviewed 15 February 2017

High priced and portion size small. Don't bother getting the "loaded" baked potato. It isn't loaded at all. For the price I was expecting to get a nice size steak. What a surprise when it came. I found myself asking..."where's the beef!"

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you're looking a place to sit down with a glass of wine with your friends or are looking for a meal superior to the a sandwich and soda--where you don't have to raise your voice to be heard--where the lighting doesn't suggest that you are about to be interrogated--this is my pick. Doesn't matter if I've sat in the bar or had a booth in the restaurant side, every time I've come away knowing I'll return.

The waitstaff has always been most accommodating, friendly, and efficient. When getting together with friends I'd not seen for a long time, we were never rushed to order once advising the server of that fact. Even if you only want a salad topped with salmon, or have gluten-free needs, we have been welcomed as warmly as those with carnivorous appetites. They have great ribs, steaks, and burgers.If you're looking for a local place that's a "notch above," try Longhorn!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Had to wait while they were nice enough to cook another but the other person with me was done. I would not recommend if in a hurry or you like to eat with your partner,