“Incredible Pizza that will have you coming back”

Pizza Mediterranean
Ranked #50 of 243 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I really enjoy the selection of pizza offered. The ingredients are fresh and plentiful on each pizza. They offer free deliver but tips are expected. Normally delivered within about 30-45 minutes. Make sure you use the coupon sent to you in the mail. They will not offer you a discount unless you have this coupon. The pizza is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The pizzas are very good and worth the price. Of course you can always pick up the pizza but parking can be limited since it is located in a small group of stores.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The pizzas here are incredible...thin crust, piled high & priced right...the Della Casa is to die for!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Really, that's exactly what I said when I bit onto my sausage and spinach pizza. My coworker pleasantly surprised me with this pizza. The texture and sauce was just right. The sausage and spinach exploded into my mouth. I couldn't stop which means I'll definitely go back for more. Wow!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Food is always delicious and service is always great with smiling faces! I love their pizza but the chicken orzo soup is amazing!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I am from Mediterranean region and I also cook, so when when someone uses Mediterranean title for their food I am qualified to judge :-) I just had the best chicken orzo soup I had in a long time! I hope they will give me the recipe :-) it's well balanced, nice thick broth, just the perfect amount veggies and generous amount of chicken!