“Mostly a Great Experience”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: When it comes to Italian restaurants, BRIO Tuscan Grille at Westfarms Mall is your best choice. Gather with friends, family and co-workers and join us to experience the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to West Hartford, our chef-inspired Italian recipes are sure to tempt your palate. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Had lunch on Memorial Day. It was busy, but we were seated immediately. The waitress was friendly, and our order of 2 salads was mostly accurate (1 was a kale Caesar, which was 1/3 kale and 2/3 another green, the other salad had the wrong chicken on it but this was immediately fixed). The bread we received before our entrees came was warm and yummy. Everything was fine until we stood up to leave. That’s when I saw how many things were on the floor: straw wrappers, bread pieces, etc.

Glad I saw this after we finished eating.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Portions were small for the price. Food was tasty but nothing to write home about. If you’re in the area and need a bite I would recommend but don’t go out of your way.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

What stands out is that the prices are rather high -- the kind you would expect at a "white tablecloth restaurant" -- but the bare table and lack of set up was more like a casual restaurant. We went for dinner on a weeknight when there were many open tables. For some reason, we were seated at a table without a table cloth or bread dishes. Being in the middle of a discussion, we didn't notice at the time, but looked around and saw that some tables were set up properly and some weren't. Our waiter failed to notice the lack of dishes, too, so we took some from another table. The food was pretty good but needs a little work. The "Chicken Limone," essentially chicken piccata, had almost no lemon flavor; it was very bland -- disappointing for $21.25. The flatbread pizza ($13.95) was also lacking flavor (compared to pizza at some local pizza restaurants). It's not a bad place to eat, but for those prices I expect a little better, so I've rated it "average."

Bravo B, Guest Relations Manager at BRIO Tuscan Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hello, we are sorry to hear about this. We are sending you a private message.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Have been here a couple times for lunch over the past few months and it is great. They offer nice lunch specials with two courses. The pasta is really good and I also like their salads as well. I don't usually frequent chain restaurants, but this doesn't feel like a chain and I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

As always my girl and i do are Sunday routine, look for a good place to brunch. So last week we were shopping in westfarms and as we are exiting the mall we look toward our right, look at this dim light setting restaurant Brio Tuscan grille. When we got home we of course we google the place and look at their brunch menu we were intrigue by their brunch menu because its very small and easy to choose something quick. I decided to have the sicilian omelette and my girl the berry french toast and a side order of cinnamon buns orange juice and a capoucino! May i say the waiter was awesome, we didnt wait long our food was out in less then 15min cook just right and OMG! It was delicious. Thank you Brio for Brunch and finding another awesome brunch location for us to enjoy. Great job on the brunch menu. Definitely will be back for an evening dinner and that nice dim setting!