“Nice decor, Ok Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We were here for lunch and decided to order several apps to share. The food was pretty good but nothing special. Service was good prices were higher for Chinese food.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

For a chain restaurant, this is one at the top of my list. The chicken lettuce wraps and Chang's spicy chicken are amazing. I usually stick to those as they are just so good but friends love other items as well. They have a great lunch special with soup and a meal with rice for around $10. I wish I lived a little closer to this location as I would go and/or get takeout more often. Also offer a large gluten free menu!

Reviewed 23 November 2014

When our family needs a special event dinner we go to PF Chang's. We have 4 in the family with gluten issues - one very seriously - and they guard against cross contamination. And our vegetarian can always find something tasty. The last gathering was in the spring, for the spring grandchildren birthdays. Fourteen of us enjoyed a variety of well prepared dishes and friendly efficient service. We go there as a group 2 or 3 times a year and as a couple 2 or 3 more times. Always enjoy!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I love the dynamite shrimp from the P.F Chang's, its the one preset order i always walk into the restaurant with. The food and its quality was great. If you want to try the Chinese food and may be get a slightly different experience, this place is wonderful.

Don't forget to click a photo with their Horse. Its supposedly at all PF Changs you will ever visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have eaten at P.F. Chang's all ove the country mostly during business travel. Have always been pleased with the food. My first experience at this restaurant located at West Farms Mall in Farmington, CT left me disappointed and embarrassed.
I made an online reservation for four of us on a recent Saturday night knowing that it would be busy especially at 7 PM. While my name was on the resevation list, we waited over one hour to be seated. I could understand that service would be a little slow due to the many filled tables but did not appreciate being told that my party of four would be seated next only to witness others going ahead with what appeared to be persons without reservations. There were many persons waiting and complaining about the restaurant not honoring their reservation.
Beware ! Don't count on your reservation.
I will not be going back to this location