“Convenient Location”

Piccolo Arancio Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolo Arancio Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The food arrival was quick, and tasty. the plate could have been a little bigger. They charged me $8 for two glasses of lemonade, which didn't care for. Over all the menu I thought was a little pricey.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We have been here twice in the last month and food and service have been great on both occasions. Especially enjoyed the signature dish, ravioli arancia, with its wonderful homemade ravioli and delightfully flavorful orange sauce. The yellowfin tuna was another well prepared dish, as were the savory veal chop and lamb chops. I had the gnocchi special on one occasion and it was served with a wonderful, delicious hearty red meat sauce. Wine was a little pricey but otherwise highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was in Farmington area for business and we stopped by Piccolo Arancio for dinner one night. The restaurant is very quaint, in an historic looking building. The staff was extremely friendly and the food was extremely good.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are in the Farmington area.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I’ve been here twice with my husband for dinner and twice with a friend for lunch, and have thoroughly enjoyed all four times. Service was friendly and efficient every time. The menu always has interesting items: pastas, salads, meat dishes. It can be quite busy in the evenings but never feels rushed. Great for a leisurely lunch with a friend when you have a lot to talk about too.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We should have looked at the menu first. We didn’t find many options but we ordered a beet salad and the fettuccine with lobster. The pasta was very tasty but had a spice to it which I wish I knew ahead of time. My wife had the beat salad with maybe 2 pieces of asparagus which were both 1/4 of an inch. Very disappointing portion considering the price. Service was average.

Date of visit: December 2017