“Happy Hour”
Review of Max Fish

Max Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Max Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: When you're in the mood for good service and great seafood be sure to check out Max Fish, the newest of the Max Restaurant Groups fine dining establishments. True to the Max Restaurant Groups mission statement, this restaurant embodies an uncompromising commitment to quality service, style and superb cuisine that made the Max Group famous. The menu at Max Fish features a wide array of the finest seafood and raw bar items, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. The Shark Bar at Max Fish also offers a lighter variety of seafood and Max classics in an exciting and up tempo environment. Max Fish is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Please stop by soon to see our beautiful new restaurant!
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

With a buck a shock, you can't go wrong with happy hour. They have a good selection of menu items that make for an enjoyable time.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We went on a Sunday afternoon, the email my fiancé got from Max Fish drew us in with the lobster special. Couldn’t beat the price and the portion was good. The corn chowder that was on the special menu that day was also awesome! We were happy we left room for desert! Everything looked great but if you like creme brûlée, it was delicious. The only thing I don’t like is when a restaurant isn’t crowded but the hostess still sits you right next to other guest. I’m guessing this is either easier for the sever or preparing for the busy time but even if you can put a booth between parties that would be nice. We were drawn in by the specials but will be back to try some of the other items on the menu that sounded great. Love that there is outside seating option and the bar area looked nice.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I would go back in a heartbeat if I travel to Hartford again. The service was good, but the food was the star of the evening. I started with Lobster Bisque which was delicious, but it paled in comparison to my main dish - Scallops a la Plancha. Best scallops I ever had.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food if a little pricey. Service also great. Nice selection of oysters. Fish is the star presented simply and very well.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants when visiting Connecticut. The scallops are superb, staff is wonderful and the atmosphere is welcoming.