“One of my favorite spots. ”
Review of Rice Box

Rice Box
Ranked #76 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We have gotten take out and delivery and always have an excellent meal. Definitely one of our favorite go to spots. The Pad Thai is something we order often.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend recommended it. Don't think she's been there in a while. Hands down the worst Chinese food I've ever had. We had pad Thai, lo mein, egg rolls.... etc. It all sucked. Not sure what the Chinese word for flavor is but they don't know it. If I didn't live 40 minutes away I would demand a refund. You're better off at Taco Bell for Chinese food. Stay away.

1  Thank Matthew R
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I ordered take out for my wife and I. It was our first time being there. Place looked nice and the service was also good. We took our food back to our place. I thought most of the food wasn't fresh and tasted terrible. The only thing I somewhat liked was the lo mien. I think I threw out more than half my food. What a waste of money. I won't be going there again.

1  Thank BGonzalez1973
Reviewed 29 March 2015

It's hard to find a good Chinese place but this one could be checked off the list because I ordered 2 common meals beef and broccoli tasted horrible no sauce and the beef was disgusting . My son took about 2-3 bites of his chicken and we threw it all in the trash where it belongs . I'd rather eat Mickey ds

2  Thank geargrinder1
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I had my credit card info. used at a Chinese herb store after doing an online order from here. My last review still sticks. But use cash only.

1  Thank Darkcomputerguru

Been to Rice Box? Share your experiences!