“A Chinese Delight!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 April 2017

I was somewhat leery when I found out that my favorite Chinese take-out was changing hands. But the transition to the new owners was more than favorable. The menu is extensive as in most Chinese restaurants. The Lo Mein is especially fine and there's plenty of it. Prices are definitely on the low side. I also appreciate the customer service--staff knows I'm always late on pick-ups so they keep my order warm. I'm very pleased with the quality of this friendly little restaurant--a special 'hello' to my little friend Justin!! :)

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We have gotten take out and delivery and always have an excellent meal. Definitely one of our favorite go to spots. The Pad Thai is something we order often.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend recommended it. Don't think she's been there in a while. Hands down the worst Chinese food I've ever had. We had pad Thai, lo mein, egg rolls.... etc. It all sucked. Not sure what the Chinese word for flavor is but they don't know it. If I didn't live 40 minutes away I would demand a refund. You're better off at Taco Bell for Chinese food. Stay away.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank cowboyfan555
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I ordered take out for my wife and I. It was our first time being there. Place looked nice and the service was also good. We took our food back to our place. I thought most of the food wasn't fresh and tasted terrible. The only thing I somewhat liked was the lo mien. I think I threw out more than half my food. What a waste of money. I won't be going there again.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank BGonzalez1973
Reviewed 29 March 2015

It's hard to find a good Chinese place but this one could be checked off the list because I ordered 2 common meals beef and broccoli tasted horrible no sauce and the beef was disgusting . My son took about 2-3 bites of his chicken and we threw it all in the trash where it belongs . I'd rather eat Mickey ds

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank geargrinder1

Been to Rice Box? Share your experiences!