“A Real Find”

Gus's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Was looking to get a pizza, and this place was recommended by the hotel I was staying at. A hole in the wall place, but the pizza and subs are excellent! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Lost my business forever. We love their pizza but the people who work there are insanely rude. Refused to take our order because we forgot our coupon yet they had a stack of coupons for customers on the counter. Overcharged us for a pizza and wouldn't refund money. Told us it is a 20 minute wait, came to pick up, had to wait an additional 20 min. NEVER EVER EVER going back.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I do not need to say much. If you go there and see it for yourself you will figure out as soon as you walk in the door that is is dark, dirty and dingy. The food is subpar BUT the biggest telltale clue is the chips on the chip rack are for the most part... EXPIRED. Today I got to the register and while waiting for the food noticed the expiration date on the chips I had in my hand were December 4, 2014. Expired over SIX months ago. I searched though the rack only to find more of the same. I told the girl and she said she would take care of it. Shouldn't the chip supplier do that? Where did these chips come from? Years ago this was a decent place but new owners without new upgrades!

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Over the last few years have stopped here as its convenient and my father liked it - not anymore.
Perhaps new ownership? Not sure but definitely not the old Gus'.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We really Gus's Bourbon Wings, and the Italian Delight Pizza. Both are very delicious. Best of all they can be delivered to Maugle Sierra Vineyards and Winery on Friday night, when the winery has live music. Gus's is on time, appropriately priced and delicious.