“Not as good as I would expect...”
Review of China Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Garden
Ranked #229 of 451 Restaurants in Hartford
Reviewed 12 September 2016

This is actually the second time I am reviewing the place; the first was on a different blog page, and that time they did much better than tonight. Tonight though my fried rice was still quite good that it did not need any soy or duck sauce, and my husband's roast pork lo-mein was good; the fried wonton tasted pretty stale, as did the one spring roll I received, (I actually ordered two). I did have a slight problem understanding the gentleman on the phone when he called to tell me he was out of the actual drink I wanted, so he would compensate with an extra of the one he changed to, at no extra cost, but right before he hung up; I THINK he slipped in that he was out of spring rolls too, so that must have been why I received a double order of the wonton. Normally that would have been nice of him, but not if they don't taste up to standard. My husband and I agreed that next time we would give another restaurant a chance...