“5 STAR FOOD W/ DINER PRICES”
Review of East West Grill

East West Grill
Ranked #20 of 481 Restaurants in Hartford
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My daughter in law & I decided to give it a try because it was so darn cute. We each ordered a "Lunch Tray" that consisted of a delicious salad, a fabulous soup and our choice entrée was "Drunken Noodles".
The servings were generous and it was only $9.00. Since we don't live in West Hartford, we only shop there but we can't wait to go back. East - West Grille will definitely be our Go To Restaurant.

1  Thank GadaboutConnecticut

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and our party of 6 was so happy to have brunch options of familiar Thai food, Laotian food that was new to us and chocolate chip pancakes. The owners and the man who ran the grill were all extremely friendly and we loved the way they had taken a traditional American diner car and transformed it.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

East West Grill is located in an old diner and has a warm and very welcoming atmosphere. The menu is broadly Asian and extensive covering most of the countries of South East Asia. The staff is friendly and efficient. Portion sizes are very large and the prices reasonable. The local host of this reviewer often eats there with his family and reports that the breakfasts are exceptionally good.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

East West Grill is a good breakfast spot. The prices are good and the food was delicious. I had the eggs with chicken fried steak and biscuits & gravy. My meal was delivered in waves as the eggs were done first and they didn't want them getting cold while waiting for the rest. I thought that was a nice touch.

I got a lot of food for only $9.00.

I would try this place again.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The East West Grille was a great discovery. This place rocks! The food is delicious! The portions are filling. The prices will not drain your bank account. I really enjoyed the chicken breakfast soup with rice noodles. The service was fast and friendly. In the words of the terminator "I will be back".

1  Thank Trip M