“Take it away”

Add it.
Zeera
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Debenham
Reviewed 11 May 2017

What a amazing tasting Indian & great value . It is a must for everyone to try out , but not so exciting to eat on the premises .

Reviewed 26 January 2017

ordered a takeaway, very prompt service. Very nice man who delivered the food. The food was still piping hot, so no need to re-heat. Meat was very tender and moist, the naan bread was one of the best I have had. Will definitely use the Zeera again.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway from Zeera tonight and it turned up on time, that's about the only compliment I can give. The food turned up stone cold and we had to warm it up in the microwave. My partner had a veg bhuna and mushroom rice, I ordered chicken tikka masala with pilau rice and bombay potatoes to share. My partner described hers as ok. My "pilau" rice was white with a zesty fragrance the tikka masala was a vibrant red in a thick coconut sauce that was more like a Korma than a masala. I do not like lemon juice so the rice was not something I would of ordered and I do not like korma and I really do not like coconut. I took a couple of fork fulls then I just emptied my plate into the bin. Sorry to say it will be the last time I have anything from them again.

1  Thank Mark B
Jill_peters, Public Relations Manager at Zeera, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Customer, we are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your recent takeaway from us.
All the dishes are freshly prepared so I am surprised to hear that you felt the food was stone cold, and you needed to reheat it. If you had called at the time we could have replaced the items for you or given you a full refund however as this wasn't done at the time please accept our sincere apologies.
In regards to the pilau rice it does not contain lemon juice in preparation however the Chicken Tikka masala does contain coconut and almonds and this is probably not suited for your pallet if you are not fond of coconut. We hope we have been able to answer some of your concerns however if you are not entirely satisfied please pop in and our manager will be happy to help answer any further questions. And hopefully we can get it right for you next time.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Phoned up for a takeaway last Saturday night as they were recommended to us as they delivered to the holiday barn we were staying at.
No problem at all with phoning up, delivery was made within 40 minutes as they said, and the food was lovely - cooked to perfection.
The wife and I had the set meal for two, which was more than enough - probably a set meal for 3 or 4 in reality, and all for £23.
Best Indian takeaway we've had for a long time and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed all our food from Zeera, they were happy to make a special dish for our fussy toddlers! always friendly too.