US$95
Aeraki Studios(Kastraki)
  • Pool
Villa Kastraki(Kastraki)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo dayswalking distanceplaces to visitbreakfast buffetminute walknext yearnaxos townthe ownermeltemi windgreat islandpeace and quietno worriespool barcleaned every daywonderful poolwonderful daysglyfada beach
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We just spent a week at the Dophin Kastraki family of 4 with 2 children 9 & 12. It's a freindly, well run and very clean and renovated property. We were there end of May. It's was very quiet and relaxing. 2 minute walk to a beautiful and quiet beach. We also drove a few days to Mikri Viglia and Plaka beach (10 minutes away). Rooms were large (2 bedroom appartment), well cleaned every morning, and well appointed to make lunches or the odd dinner. There are only a few restaurants within walking distance but they were very nice. Breakfast was simple but satisfying. One note is that it's very windy by the pool. This was fine for us as I was kitesurfing, and Naxos is a windy island, however, the wind funnels through the buildings around the pool, and it becomes extremely windy. There's a few strategic areas to get shelter by the pool, but be aware if wind bothers you.
An easy and scenic drive to Naxos town, which is very worth it for the old town exploring and seaside restaurants.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Toronto03,

Thank you for your precious time that you spent in order to post your review for our Dolphin Kastraki Studios & Apartments on our page on TripAdvisor.

Reading your comments about the cleanliness of our property and the kind and friendly staff makes me feel really satisfied. I am happy that you enjoyed the walk to the nearby beach of Glyfada and the restaurants which are also within walking distance. Let me also clarify the fact that there are 5 restaurants around the area however the time you spend your holidays at Kastraki is the openning season for almost everyone on the Southwest coast and you found open only the three of them. However I am glad to read that you enjoyed your meals there. I am also glad to read that the Family Two Bedroom Suite was an ideal choice for your family. Regarding the wind, I think that it is something that the hotel cannot manage as we are talking about a weather phenomenon which is unpredictable and usual in all Cyclades islands. This is why our staff has prepared tours and tips for our guests so that they can enjoy even the windy days on the island.

Once again thank you for choosing our studios for your holidays in Naxos and we are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay here.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The complex is tidy and clean. Hosts are kind.
The location is ideal for families. It is close to nice beaches and not far from Naxos port ( 20 min drive).
We arrived quite late and the owners were flexible to wait for us. They have also proposed nice activities according to our holiday expectations.
5 minutes drive to Mikri vigla, the main kiting spot of the island.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Murets,

Thank you very much for your precious time that you spent in order to post your review for our Dolphin Kastraki Studios on our page on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you found our place clean and tidy and that you regard the location ideal for families. I appreciate your kind words about the hosts and thank you for mentioning the fact that they were flexible to wait for you until late and that they provided you with useful information about the activities and what to see on the island.

Once again, I am glad to read that you enjoyed your visit in Naxos and thank you for choosing our Dolphin Kastraki Studios for your summer holidays. We hope that we can have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The family (mother, two daughters, one son-in-law) who own and run Dolphin Kastraki have made me feel so at home, several years in a row. Lovely compact room with simple kitchen facilities and balcony view of the sea; delicious breakfast, charming pool and bar (try one of their citron cocktails), and enough simple restaurants in walking distance that you don't have to drive to one of the larger towns unless you choose to. And the starry night sky is amazing. If you want peace and quiet, a bit of pampering, and perfect sea bathing, this is the place for you. But please don't tell too many other people....;-)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mjt201505
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear mjt201505,

Reading your kind words about our family and staff fills me with great pleasure. I am pleased that you enjoy your holidays here so many years in a row and I appreciate your loyalty to our Dolphin Kastraki Studios. I am delighted to read that the room and the facilities are of your liking. Moreover I want to thank you for highlighting our breakfast buffet and the citron coctails from our pool bar.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your loyalty and for visiting our Dolphin Kastraki Studios all this years in a row and we would be delighted if we can have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic two weeks stay at Dolphin Kastraki in August.
We wanted a holiday as far removed from our busy life in London as possible and couldn't have chosen a better place to do it.
The room (family suite) was ideal with a view to the sea (2 minute walk away) from the balcony.
Nick and his family made us all feel thoroughly looked after. Our 2 boys thought Nick was the coolest guy ever and, even whilst busy, he always found time to make them feel special. Maria behind the bar was a master at creating child friendly cocktails which became a staple for the kids. The pools couldn't have been better, clean and safe with no worries about finding a comfortable area to lounge and read a book.
Two tips, hire a car for at least two days to explore the island and be warned that it can get windy although the pool is fairly well sheltered and the wind has its benefits....you don't overheat and there are no bugs! Plenty of restaurant options within walking distance.
Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear musser77,

Thank you for your precious time that you spent in order to write your review for our Dolphin Kastraki Studios on TripAdvisor.

Reading your kind words of praise fills me with pleasure. I am really glad that the Family Two Bedroom Suite was ideal for your family and that you enjoyed staying there. Thank you for your kind comments about our staff we really appreciate it! Moreoever I am pleased to read that the pool area was of your liking and you enjoyed spending time there. Also the fact that there are plenty of restaurants within a walking distance is a plus and thank you for mentioning this too.

To conclude, I want to thank you for choosing our Dolphin Kastraki Studios for your two weeks holidays in Naxos and I am really satisfied that you, your wife and your two boys enjoyed it so much. We hope that we can have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful and cleaned rooms
Beautiful swimming pool
Great breakfast
Great meltemi wind!
Very close to my preferred beach.. glifada!!
Thanks Nycos and to your family for your hospitality and kindness
We will come next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmanj,

Thank you for your precious time that you spent in order to post your review for our Dolphin Kastraki Studios on TripAdvisor.

It fills me with pleasure to read your kind words about our beautiful and clean rooms, the great breakfast buffet and the swimming pool. I am also very happy to read that your favorite beach is Glyfada which is only few meters from our hotel.

Once again thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing our Dolphin Kastraki Studios for your holidays in Naxos. We hope to see you again next year!