“Best Indian Food I Have Ever Had”

Indigo Indian Bistro
Ranked #1 of 216 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Indigo Indian Bistro is serving up five-star food at a reasonable price. We are the prime choice for those with special dietary needs, and our menu features #dairyfree, #glutenfree and #vegan options. We are known for serving great food and service, impress your guests at your next gathering by calling us for catering.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My girlfriend and I visited for dinner. We ordered an appetizer and the curry and lamb kebabs for dinner and finished with some chai tea. The entire experience was fantastic from the friendly and attentive service to the wonderfully classy yet intimate ambiance of the restarUnt. The best part of the entire experience was the food though. The curry was the easily the best curry I have ever had and all the food was fantastic. Even better, it was all gluten free! For someone like myself with a gluten intolerance it is not easy finding gluten free options while dining. And very rarely do you find food that was this delicious while being gluten free. The menus is very easy to understand and everything is clearly labeled as gluten free, dairy free, and/or vegan. I really can't sing my praises any higher for this establishment!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

They have a great menu and the staff is very helpful with the menu too. The food was spot on and very authentic.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

There is absolutely no way that I will ever be within 300 miles of this restaurant and not visit it again. The food was flawless & that is incredibly high praise coming from me. We ordered literally every vegetarian item on the menu and it was absolutely perfect. The Malai Kofta might actually be the best thing I've ever eaten. Ever. This is an absolutely perfect gem of a restaurant. The service was delightful and charming.
DONT MISS THIS EXPERIENCE!
PS By the time I thought about taking pictures the dishes were all empty and licked clean.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The service and food were excellent, everyone was very polite. Quiet and well designed restaurant, and lots of vegan options!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My husband and I visited this restaurant on Easter Sunday. The service was excellent, the environment was inviting and the food was delicious! We had a vegan dish. We will return.