“Lobster night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Seafood special.... Three course special. Starters - the clam chowder and seafood ceviche. Main course - the lobster. Dessert- all three were great.... Key lime pie, strawberry cheesecake, Smores truffle. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Though this restaurant is on the edges of a mall area it is situated to take advantage of a nice view. It was pleasant dining in the outdoor area. The service was decent. I had the lobster/crab cakes which was ok not superb but my daughter thought their fish and chips was amazing. So this place has great ambience but I think the food is so so depending on what you order. A bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t our first visit here. It was okay the first couple of times - nothing to write home about nor the first restaurant in Manchester to come to mind - but I really love their outside seating!
Friends suggested we go there for dinner and drinks last night. There were no non-American wines on the happy hour list so I had to pay full price. Ordered a 9-oz while a friend ordered a 6 oz off the HH list. Both were served in identical glasses and had the same pour. The waitress assured me mine was 9 oz.
when we sat for dinner someone noticed the prices were higher than previous visits. I completely agreed as did another friend. And the food is overall generic. Nothing special. I’ll go back for HH but not for dinner!

1  Thank E1521JHpatriciab
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We visit family in Mass., and on our way back to New York, we've stopped there, for brunch, on Saturdays about 11am. Today was our 5tyh time because the food and service has always been excellent, as well as service. We always get Ken, and he is great !

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I use to love this place, but my last two experiences were as follows - sub par and the latest one terrible. We took the time to send a note to these folks and NO RESPONSE by management. It is very disappointing especially when you witness first hand what it use to be.

Date of visit: July 2018