“Best burger, you can even make it a veggie!”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #8 of 267 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Being a vegetarian I was stoked to order a burger and substitute the beef patty with a veggie one! If you're carnivore or vegetarian you'll be happy you ate here!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

The service here is awesome! The burgers here are great! I enjoy getting the specials here ! You will not be disappointed! If you are lucky you will have a great waitress like Summer who will point you in the right direction! Get the sriracha fries!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I like the food and service so much I have been there twice. Their version of the basic bacon cheese burger is perfect. Cooked like you ordered medium rare and has good flavor. Frys and sides well done. Bourbon pineapple cake for dessert was unbelievable. Came back for the meatloaf. What can I say I have a favorite in Milford. Great selection of craft beer and whiskey. Lorraine was very attentive and well trained on food and beer.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Plan B burger offers a great selection of food and drink in a funky setting. As large as plan B Burger is they have made the space feel small. Even with a full house the noise is not overwhelming.
The servers are friendly and helpful.
If you like the micro brew experience then you will be pleased with your selections. I am not a hard liquor drinker but my friends have said that the mixed drinks are done wel.
Oh, the food! Yes the food is also worth the trip.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

wait staff was incredible. Great special menu. Beef wellington was excellent...small amount but excellent. pb and j burger was weird but good. fish and chips were mostly breading but the breading had a little bit of a kick to it that made up for the lack of fish.pineapple upside down carmel cake was delicious. chicken florentine soup sounded great but was not as flavorful as I imagined.

Been to Plan B Burger Bar? Share your experiences!