“Fav CB”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The service and food are both top notch at this location. Always offered a cup of coffee for the road after breakfast.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I'm a vegetarian, so I had to ask what dishes where available for me. The waitress did not know but she did go back and ask the chef. She told me what side dishes to avoid. I than got a meal of sides. I kind of wish they had at least a few main entrees, breakfast dishes that did not contain meat.( my reason for one less star) It would take out the guess work. The sides were good though and a good portion. My daughter wanted steak and they had a very affordable steak dinner. It was cooked perfectly and also a very good portion size. The gift shop is charming. Lots of great gifts or blast from the past! Next visit I am for sure trying the blueberry pancakes!They looked amazing.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It's hard to pick what you want to eat from the menu. So many good choices. The staff is always friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

baked chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, raspberry lemonade, biscuits with blackberry jam. What's not to like?

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We stopped for something to eat after attending a Beatles Review at First United Church in Milford by Penny Lane my friend had the breakfast of eggs home fries gravy and turkey sausage but the sausage was way over cooked and sent back only to get raw in the middle sausage ,very disappointed . I had a chopped sirloin dinner with fries and coleslaw the Hamburg was a little over cooked also . We were not happy with our meals and probably won't return!!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!