“Excellent ”

4 Roosevelt Asian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
4 Roosevelt Asian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 105 Restaurants in Mystic
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

What a great find
Really authentic Thai food
We were tired of burgers and so on
It was a pleasant change on our trip to eat some good Thai food at a great price

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I asked to have a couple things left out of a menu item, and they did so. It took a while, but was worth the wait: a big helping on the plate. Although it wasn't what I was expecting, because when you order tofu for your protein, you also get an array of vegetables, it was delicious. Strange but nice that they garnished it with a good-sized sprig of fresh basil (usually that's done with Vietnamese Pho). They could up the classiness of the place if the rice wasn't served in a molded pile on a large plate, but rather in a cup. The menu has the usual Thai favorites and some special items as well. Definitely worth checking out if you like Thai food.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The best Thai food I have had.I recommend the chill wings and paper shrimp. All the vegetables were fresh.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Six members of my family stopped for dinner. We love Thai and visit many Thai restaurants in different cities and this one had excellent food. We started with the veggie dumplings and excellent crab rangoon. Everyone liked their entrees that included Wonton, Red and Green Curry dishes and the excellent Prig Khing. The food was spicier that other Thai restaurants (fine for my family) so you may want to ask them for mild if you do not prefer spicy. The restaurant is small and plain but nothing distracted from the quality of the food. Service and wait time were good with no issues. Nice selection of beers and mixed drinks.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

My Mom and I always make a point to eat here after she arrives by train. It's the perfect spot for a nice cup of hot tea and some Asian food. We love the summer rolls and the pad tai. Can't go wrong for a good valued meal!

1  Thank suzyeq8