“I love it here!”
Review of Ayash-Man - CLOSED

Ayash-Man
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 September 2013

They have the best chef salad I have ever had and everything is great! Always fresh food and friendly people! ;)

6  Thank smariemar
Jimmy A, Owner at Ayash-Man, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for a wonderful review.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

First time going was last friday. Huge sandwiches and massive wraps. Chicken was moist and their ranch dressing was amazing. Reuben was tasty and filling. Went back today for more! Spicy ranch club is outta this world. No complaints here! Cant wait to go back and try something else!

6  Thank smfeero
Jimmy A, Owner at Ayash-Man, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you, cooking and serving is lots of fun. We appreciate your review.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I have had many pleasant experiences at this location. Each time I go in, I order something new. I have yet to be let down. The service is also next to none.

5  Thank TheSpillmonkey

Thank you, Tiki-Man.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Ayash man is a hidden gem in Naugatuck. The staff is extremely friendly and the service is really great too!!! The food is always hot and is very good quality...

9  Thank Npiccirillo_87
Jimmy A, Owner at Ayash-Man, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

WOW, thank you much

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Made our first trip to Ayash-man last night. Seemed to have steady traffic. I think word's getting around that this is a good local place for a step up from "fast food".

Family run business, very clean restaurant, good location but not good curb appeal.

I ordered the fried seafood combo (shrimp, calamari, clam strips). Came with fries and coleslaw and half a cucumber, sliced lengthwise. Calamari is one of my favorite things but this was a little "off". Looked more like fried zucchini rings, with a green tint almost. Calamari rings were all different sizes which makes impossible to cook so that it all comes out the same. It was overcooked, kind of rubbery. The clam strips were too heavily breaded but the fried shrimp were tender and very good. Fries were good, coleslaw appears to be home-made and is tasty.

Husband got steak and bacon and red onion grinder with cheese. He absolutely loved it. I've seen previous reviews that their sandwiches and grinders get consistently high marks. I think he should remove the seafood and focus on those items. Their onion rings were good, cut thick, but for me, again, a little heavily battered.

I can't say enough good things about the customer service. Mr. Ayash and his family take great care to be sure you have what you need. They bring the items to your table and he comes around to make sure everything is alright. They get a solid 5 stars for customer service. I gave them 3 stars for my seafood dinner. Husband gave them 5 stars for his grinder. If I had also gotten some kind of sandwich, I think it would've been a solid 5 star review. Give them a try, but steer clear of the seafood items. ;)

5  Thank Lynda B
Jimmy A, Owner at Ayash-Man, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Look forward to seeing you again.