“Good food, good prices”

Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Naugatuck
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I have not been here in several years, but I met a friend for lunch who suggested Tomo. Great idea indeed. I had the shrimp curry lunch choice & my only criticism is that I wanted more. Very flavorful with plenty of shrimp & just enough spice. Miso soup was very nice & the ginger dressing on the salad was outstanding. I started with a small hot sake. My friend had shrimp teriyaki which she said was delicious. Lunch was $20 each which included 20% tip. Wait staff was pleasant & attentive. Give it a try.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

The outside of the building isn't much to look at but the inside is much nicer. They have a good variety of reasonably priced sushi that is always fresh and delicious. Their specialty drinks are also great

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Visited Tomo 68 last night with my sister in law. She had the Yaki Udon and I had the Nabeyaki Udon. Both were served with a salad. My sister in law liked her choice very much. I did enjoy mine however did not realize it was a dish that was more like a soup. My husband enjoyed the left overs.
Tomo 68 has a smaller parking lot but it is easy to get in and out as it is on a side street.
The inside is very dark which I think could be better lit.
Overall -prices were fair, food and service was good. My husband gets the sushi and enjoys it.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Doesn't look like much from outside, but excellent service and food. My husband goes here for the sushi, which I don't care for,.the tempera is also good.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Friendly people and wonderful food. From Sushi to a numerous other choices. All of it is delicious. I like to go there at least once a week.