All reviewswyndham rewardsnice roomyale universitymicrowaveproximity
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Budget price hotel but clean and the room had decent amenities such as mini fridge, ironing board and iron. Towels were pretty skimpy but what do you want for this price? Fine for a quick overnight and easily accessible.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here many times for NY trips as it is cheap and fine for just sleeping over. My visit last year was great. However this year we stayed on the first floor for the 1st time. I didn't like having to walk through the smoking section to get to a nonsmoking section - seems like the layout should be changed. Our room had an adjoining door which had zero soundproofing. We were next to a high school basketball team so you can imagine the amount of noise. I asked if we could be moved to another room but unfortunately they didn't have any. The man at the front desk offered to ask them to quiet down but I didn't want to cause trouble. I think the soundproofing just needs to be improved. The pillows were an odd square shape that I didn't end up using. The breakfast only had 2 types of cereal, and bread, when in the past they've had bagels and muffins. We weren't able to get into the area as it is very small (IN the tiny lobby) and the basketball team was there. I do think the hotel has made nice improvements lately, the room was clean with large tv and fridge, and my interactions with the staff were pleasant.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family