“Yummy”

Cilantro Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #134 of 589 Restaurants in New Haven
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Very good, fresh food and a great alternative to other fast food places. Sometimes ordering the food can be a bit slow, even if the line isn't very long, but it's still worth it. My favorite is the soft shell chicken tacos. Very flavorful!

1  Thank GoGirlee

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I love it here and so does my 6 yr old and 20 yr old. It's a treat place to sit in air take out. I love their tacos, my daughter loves the burrito and she eats their black beans and rice. All meals come with chips. The food is so fresh I hope to be able to come here whenever visiting New Haven.

1  Thank MelodyLehrman
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This is a good place for a lunch or late lunch. Food was good reasonable price small dining area food made fresh

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I had a typically chicken burrito and it was good. Their menu looks good and they sell beer. Staff was friendly. The only reason I don't give five stars is because the guacamole was almost frozen. I know the day was hot and for that reason they have it in the fridge. Good place to go, better than fast food.

1  Thank AkirePR
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Great guacamole! Sort of fast food but better and healthier. I got a chicken taco and a stock taco. love all the cilantro!!! The queso was good too. I plan on coming back.

1  Thank MelodyLehrman