“Hanna Montana!!!”

El Amigo Felix
Ranked #81 of 589 Restaurants in New Haven
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Every Thursday $2 tacos!! Love this place. Hanna Montana!! Drink wow!! You have to try it at least once. Great vibe and people. Alway a good time when I go to El Amigo.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The food was good & service was average or slightly above average. There seemed to be a little more focus on the bar than the patrons in the restaurant

Reviewed 5 February 2017

The service and food were excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the steak fajitas as did one of my friends who ate there later on the same day. This restaurant is convenient to Yale and on the same block as the Courtyard Marriott.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

If you are looking to have a tasty Mexican plate with some beer in normal spot, this is the place. The prices are excellent for the food you receive. I ordered some tacos (very tasty ground beef!) and guacamole and they were served nicely and very quickly. The waitress was also very nice and as soon as I sat gave me nachos with Salsa picante (great to wait for your dinner) and informed me regarding the Specials for the day.
I am definitely visiting back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My local go to place where everybody knows your name, comfortable and cozy surroundings a place you just keep coming back for more, more, more...