“Fast food, good food”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #170 of 612 Restaurants in New Haven
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 355 Foxon Blvd in New Haven. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Wanting something quick, Taco Bell was just what we were looking for. Crispy tacos and nachos bellgrande were very good.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I used to live in his neighborhood and frequented this drive though often but I think I've only been in once. Today I'm at the car wash and I GOTTA go. I'm not sure if I need money just in case they a have a purchase policy to use the bathroom but I have no time to grab my bag. I run in and no money needed and the bathroom smelled nice and was SPOTLES!! . I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you Taco Bell. Lol.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I just can't get enough of this food. It's scary, can't find any item that I wouldn't order again. Using the 'drive thru', the food is always freshly prepared, hot and delicious, and it's ready so quickly. You no sooner drive around, pay for your order, and the cashier is handing you your food...........Amazing!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

This was one of our places to visit on our trip to the States, and we were not disappointed! Delicious Mexican food, and friendly & attentive staff. Portions slightly smaller than what we thought when ordering. A wide variety to choose from, almost too many options! So glad to have tried out the food from Taco Bell - a lovely experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

I have stopped at this Taco Bell several times over the years when I am in the area shopping.

The service is always friendly and efficient. I like the many options to choose from on their menu.

I have never been disappointed.