“Very good and Curteous Servers too!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #227 of 584 Restaurants in New Haven
Reviewed 17 April 2016

I went to Moes with my daughter. My kids seem to know all about Moes and told me I would probably like it. I did!

It is a fast food restaurant but well laid out and clean.

I got a chicken dish without the bread. I am a fussy eater and like to eat healthy so tried to stay with something that wouldn't be too salty or processed.

All in all, good food, fast service, clean and a good price. A good choice for lunch.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Part of a chain. Standard select your ingredients for a burrito. I have always found the ingredients to be fresh and tasty. What I like the most is the unlimited salsa bar. They always have 5 kinds that range from mild to hot and include green salsa. So you can mix and match your own concoction to your own taste. Much better than the one little container of salsa they give you at Chipotle. If you want to eat outside, order from the cart down the street. But if you are looking to sit inside, can't beat Moe's.