“Delicious coffee & a place of unique character”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 30 Coffee & Tea in New Haven
Reviewed 24 March 2016

This was our first time to the US, and one of our first times trying Starbucks coffee. We were so impressed! Beautiful decor, a place with unique character and a lovely atmosphere. During Christmas time, the menu had an exciting variety, even though we often chose Mochas (so delicious), as the other drinks appeared to be loaded with sugar. Such friendly staff who were interested in speaking to us personally, not just because it was their job. We noticed that the staff took great pride in their job, which was pleasing to see. Although really expensive, Starbucks is really worth a visit! Coffee of a high standard, and overall, so delicious. The coffee could be a lot hotter though - it was warm when served to us, and if changed, this place would be the ultimate!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I visited Starbucks several times while on a recent visit to New Haven. Every visit to this Chapel Street coffeehouse across the street from Old Campus where most Yale freshmen live, the employees were extremely helpful and friendly. It was crowded but still clean and relatively quiet.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

friendly staff, alb to take specific directions with a smile and give the drink back to yu the way you want it.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

How pleasant and reasonabbly priced was my oatmeal and coffee. Server was animated, friendly and fast. Atmosphere was colligent and business with a view of the Yale Museum and clock at Chapple Street. What a great place to warm up before my trip to the Yale Museum of Art. Well done Starbucks.

Reviewed 18 January 2015

I love this place. All of the baristas are great. They know a majority of the clients and what they want before they even make an order. This Starbucks is always clean. The service is prompt , and the coffee is always fresh. another thing I like about Starbucks is if you are a member, you receive free refills on your coffee. How can you go wrong with that. Needless to say, I am a Starbucks junkie. I'm here so many times the baristas know me by name.