“Delicious pizza for a fair price”
Review of Napolitano's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Napolitano's Pizza
Ranked #41 of 150 Restaurants in New London
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I needed a quick lunch that wouldn't break the bank. On a Monday afternoon, I stopped here and got two HUGE slices of New York style pizza, plus a can of soda, for $6 plus tax. The pizza was hot, a little greasy and utterly delicious. While I was waiting, I had a nice chat with the delightful young lady at the register. She wanted to give me a refrigerator magnet...if only they delivered to Ohio.

1  Thank Vicky S

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I recently moved to New London. I have had very little luck with the pizza in this city, so I was pleasantly surprised that the pizza here is pretty good. It's got a thin crust, crispy on the bottom but otherwise a bit chewy, not too much cheese. The people were really nice. It is a very casual atmosphere, perhaps a tad run-down inside, but overall a pretty good experience. I don't think they take credit cards.

1  Thank Julia V
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

So glad we came here! We had a veggie pizza. Wonderful!! Waitress was so nice. Very clean restroom. Others had burgers that they raved over.

1  Thank Dale A