“Great food and giant portions!!!”

Ocean Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 150 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stopped here for dinner and we were not disappointed! The place is a huge hit with the locals - it serves not just pizza but also Italian food, seafood and many other dinner dishes.

The place gets very busy during dinnertime and can get quite noisy. My advice would be ask for a table on the edges of the restaurant instead of in the center of the place to cut down on some of the noise.

The food is fantastic. We ordered a sizable caesar salad which looked wonderful, a delicious pepperoni pizza, and a great pork grinder! I had the chicken parmesan dinner which was huge, honestly 2 complete meals and I had to take home the leftovers!

This place serves large portions of wonderful food. We will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My favorite place in Connecticut, every time I go in there I try something new and it's ----all huge portions and delicious. -----The seafood is always fresh and my new favorite is the Harvest salad with cranberries, walnuts, bacon, Gorgonzola cheese and mouthwatering marinated grilled chicken. To top everything off I have to walk out with a large portobello mushroom gourmet pizza. This restaurant has never disappointed me.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Some of the best seafood anywhere on the east coast! Clam strips, Scallops are world class! Great pizza, too! BUt the restaurant is so loud that visiting was next to impossible. Had to go outside to have a conversation!

1  Thank Philip C
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

You will never leave Ocean Pizza without a doggie bag. Our favorite is the clam strip dinner with crispy, hot steak fries and coleslaw. One dinner is enough for two with leftovers for the next day. Wonderful service and kid friendly.

1  Thank Maureen H
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Just had to have lunch here at our recent trip to New London with our grandson - the pizzas are the best - generous with the toppings, and the right amount of crust. We decided to start with a calamari appetizer to share - it was the best ever, tender, fried perfectly with a very generous portion. Cant wait for our next trip to NL

1  Thank Lawonridge