“Love their food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

It's always a good fun time! The food is always fresh and the presentation is super fun! Awesome place to bring the family! And they have the best drinks.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Many people recommend Puerto Vallarta to us. We went, had enchiladas which were rather greasy. We enjoyed the guacamole made right at our table and service was good. Our party enjoyed the margaritas.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with friends to celebrate an event & had a lovely evening. Excellent service, WONderful food & decent prices.
ONE VERY BAD ITEM: The music was so loud we literally couldn't carry on a conversation. We asked for it to be turned down but it "wasn't possible". It's a great place to go but only to eat ......no socializing is possible.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stopping here on our way to Boston and hoping for some good Mexican food--or at least as we know it. We've been quite spoiled by our hometown restaurant. My husband and I ordered fajitas, and my daughter wanted to try a burrito that had cactus leaves. First, the pans weren't sizzling like you normally expect. Mine had more onions than anything else (I ordered vegetables but no tomatoes), and I felt the rice tasted like chili powder. Refried beans tasted like canned variety. My husband had chicken fajitas and, like myself, had difficulty wrapping his tortilla due to all of juices/sauce.... By the time my daughter was about a third of the way through hers, we figured out she had received the wrong burrito--no cactus but lots of peppers--the one vege she truly hates. We left disappointed; server was polite but rarely available.

1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

By far the best and strongest margaritas ever!!!! Food is great and reasonably priced. Always quick service.

Thank L. Sherrona B