“Just okay”

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Pluses: our group of 7 was able to sit outside
Waffles were good
Gluten free waffles available

Minuses: hash browns were very oniony- not a great am taste
Scrambled eggs tasted and looked like made from a powder
Not very accommodating --one of our group asked for syrup on the side, they charged $.25 for it

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The waffles were excellent. We were a group of 6 and had 6 different meals. Everyone agreed the food was delicious. We will be going back to try Lunch......

Reviewed 9 August 2017

First timer. The place is great love the way its set up. The waffle are great. very fast service and friendly. Its a wonderful place to enjoy your meal. The eggs and hash browns were done just right the homemade bread was fantastic. The prices were very good. Will go back to try the famous chicken waffles

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Food is ridiculously delicious! The staff is super friendly and helpful.
Chicken and waffles out of this world! PB&J waffle fantastic. Chips, home fries.... don't think there is one thing on the menu that isn't great.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Although I've been here many times (what does that tell you??!!) I saw the "rude " review & felt it necessary to reiterate the friendliness and feeling of family at "Sloppy". It's the 1st place we go when my sister comes in from out of state. There are NO skimpy portions. .....I've never EVER seen rudeness. We had a LOVELY meal this a.m. on the patio.....the Louie Special". Great place, lovely staff, great food and I'm VERY picky about where I spend my money.