All reviews early departure very nice stay executive room boardwalk casino secure parking one night toscana pe port suburb mirror taxi amenities ironman
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed there over night before my 6am flight. Staff overly not helpful with not accessible or helpful with lounge. However overall room was lovely have average stay due to staff. Amenities and facilities were good

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2017

My kids and I stayed at this awesome place when we attended my daughter's graduation at NMMU. I am grateful for the warm reception of the personnel, their efficient service and the beautiful ambience of the Villa Tuscana.

thank you so much!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My friend and I booked this hotel at tail ends of our safari trip as it was so close to the airport for our late arrival on one day and very early departure on the other. The room we had (which I think was an executive room because there were no twin rooms) was large, and very clean. Although we were late, a taxi was ordered for us so that we could go and get something to eat and because it was really late in arriving, the evening manager even offered to drive us to where we wanted to go (but the taxi did arrive eventually). We didn't have breakfast so I can't comment on that, but when asked for additional milk for our tea, the kitchen was extremely helpful.
The only thing that we would say is that there was no door to the bathroom in both the rooms we were in - which as we are just friends would have been nice for the additional privacy - something maybe to consider for the future?

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We stayed at here for six days. Service was friendly with excellent accommodations, good breakfast, and twenty four hours attendance. Day before the Ironman race, staff delivered snakes and sports drinks in the room. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I dont get how difficult it is to have the pool cleaned once a week, the water looked bright from a distance but as we stepped in to the pool our feet was covered with a thick layer of slime and a mixture of dead leaves, soil and insects. there was some garbage laying around the pump area aswell, it spoiled the whole romatic italian feel for us!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple