“Great salad, excellent pizza, amazing cannoli”
Review of Romanacci

Romanacci
Ranked #14 of 431 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: The Romanacci Cafe offers all types of "Italian Eats & Treats" for our patrons. Stop by for exquisite coffees, panini sandwiches, pizza, and a whole lot more.
Reviewed 4 April 2016

We decided to try Romanacci for dinner based on other reviews, we weren't disappointed. We started with a nice salad that had tuna with eggs and tomato over greens, it was very good. For the main dish we were going to order a large pizza but for eat-in service they only serve the "personal" pizza (tables are too small for the large - take-out only). The pizza was good, we ordered on red with funghi the other white with prosciutto and greens. The white pizza was crispy and very tasty, the red was kind of soggy (although it did taste pretty good).

Note that if you do decide to eat in there are no booths nor any chairs with backs, only hard stools at high tables. We were all a bit sore after dinner, so you may want to order your pizza to go instead and eat at home.

For dessert we got some cannolis to go, they were fantastic. They actually fill them when you order so they're not sitting around all day, indeed they were totally fresh and the cheese outstanding - one of the best cannolis I've had.

Recommended for real Italian style pizza and desserts in Norwalk.

1  Thank Chaz B

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Absolutely love their pizza! The food here is excellent, give the Funghi pizza a try, one of my favorites!

1  Thank VRMW
Reviewed 7 January 2016

This is my favorite pizza spot in Norwalk. I prefer the small pizzas because the tend to be a bit thinner than the larges. Also make sure you stick around and have a cappuccino and a crepe after dinner, they are fantastic.

1  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I've eaten lunch here a few times. I've always had a slice of pizza and a salad. The choice of pizza is good, but also very hard to choose which I would rather eat. They all look good. The pizzas are at the back of the store. Walking there, you pass the salad area and the bakery section. All look so delcious. Romanacci also sells wine and beer. Prices are very reasonable. The staff is low key yet inviting. Their sister restaurant, Osteria Romana a few doors down is a bit more formal. I go there for dinner.

2  Thank 88ET88
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Romanacci is owned by Romans a fact ...their crust is a secret in Rome ...back in brick ovens with all the toppings great sauce crunchier and bellisimo!
Typical upscale roman pizzeria with wonderful wines like super Tuscan red...great salad
Don't miss dessert they make on premise...and cappuchino...don't miss a night in Rome and if you see graziano..? Say ciao for me...

1  Thank Morganna