“Great Italian food for good price”

Jordan's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #55 of 420 Restaurants in Norwalk
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Polynesian
Description: Jordan's Restaurant & Pizza has been a staple in the Norwalk community for over 30 years. We offer a full restaurant menu and have a take out and dine in service.
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We've been wanting to try this place since we live so close and decided to finally go while my mom was visiting and we were very pleased! Mom and I got the lasagna which came with a lovely salad and there was plenty for leftovers the next day. I can't remember what my husband had but I know he enjoyed it.
We will definitely go back because the food is delicious, reasonably priced and the service was great.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

You are in luck because here you can get the BEST of both worlds!! It is rare for most restaurants to do either one good, but here they do BOTH great!!! Even the wings and french fries were served with that perfect crispiness. And all for a very reasonable price. My only complaint was i should have asked for the pizza well done for that crispy bottom I am used to (my fault for being a NYer and assuming every place does that! Lol If you happen to find yourself in the Norwalk area like I did stop by your stomach and wallet will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had a great meal of pizza and a Greek salad with Jordan's own dressing. Enough food to feed two people. Service was good and glad to see the parking lot has expanded. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Jordan's tonight and had a yummy veggie lovers pizza and a Greek salad. Both of them were terrific. Everything was fresh and delicious. The service was great! If we lived closer I would definitely frequent them!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Lots of pizza options in the area and Jordan's is one of the best. Great Greek style pizza with tasty toppings. Greek salads are always fresh. Service friendly and efficient. Only drawback is not the food but the tight parking lot in the rear.